todos estamos igual

jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

Quién sabe, tal vez llegues a ser la próxima reina de Dinamarca.







I wanted to change the world -----► Yo quería cambiar el mundo
But I could not even change my underwear -----► pero ni siquiera podía cambiar mi ropa interior
And when the shit got really really out of hand -----► y cuando la cosa se me fue de las manos
I had all the way up to my hairline -----► estaba hundida hasta los pelos
Which keeps receding like my self-confidence -----hasta perder la confianza en mí misma
As if I ever had any of that stuff anyway -----► como si acaso alguna vez la hubiera tenido
I hope I didn't destroy your celebration -----► espero no arruinarte la fiesta
Or your BarMitzvah, birthparty or your Christmas -----► tu barmitzvah, tu cumpleaños o tu Navidad.

You put me in this cage and threw away the key -----vos me pusiste en esta jaula y tiraste la llave
It was this us and them shit that did me in -----► fue esta mierda de nosotros y ellos lo que me hizo entrar
You tell me that my life is based on a lie -----► me decís que mi vida se basa en una mentira
I casually mentioned that I pissed in your coffee -----► yo digo al pasar que te meé el café
I hope you know that all I want from you is sex -----► espero que sepas que todo lo que quiero de vos es sexo
To be with someone who looks smashing in athletic wear ----y estar con alguien que se viera genial en ropa deportiva
And if your haircut isn't right you'll be dismissed -----► y si tu corte de pelo está mal vas a ser despedido
You'll get your walking papers and you can leave now. -----► te voy a dar tu pasaporte  y podés irte ahora.

I don't know what to want from this world -----► No sé qué quiero de este mundo
I really don't know what to want from this world -----► realmente no sé qué quiero de este mundo
I don't know what it is you want to want from me -----► no sé qué es lo que querés de mí
You really have no right to want anything from me at all -----► pero no tenés ningún derecho a querer nada de mí.
Why don't you take it out on somebody else -----► ¿Por qué no lo buscás en algún otro?
Why don't you bore the shit out of somebody else -----► ¿por qué no te vas a joder a algún otro?
Why don't you tell somebody else that they're selfish -----► ¿Por qué no le decís a algún otro que es egoísta,
A weakling coward a pathetic fraud -----► un débil, un cobarde, un patético fraude?

Who's gonna be the one to save me from myself -----► ¿Quién va a ser el que me salve de mí misma?
You better bring your stun gun and perhaps a crowbar -----► Mejor traé tu pistola eléctrica y también una barra de hierro
You better pack a lunch and get up really early -----► mejor preparate el almuerzo y  levantate temprano
And you should probably get down on your knees and pray -----► y quizá tendrías que ponerte de rodillas y rezar.

It's really fun to look embarrassed all the time -----► Es de verdad gracioso que parezcas incómodo todo el tiempo
Like you could never cut the mustard with the big boys -----como si nunca te saliera nada bien
I really don't know who the fuck you think you are -----► realmente no sé quién carajo te creés que sos
Could I please see your license and your registration -----► ¿podrías mostrarme tu licencia y tu registro?


I don't know what to want from this world -----► No sé qué quiero de este mundo
I really don't know what to want from this world -----► realmente no sé qué quiero de este mundo
I don't know what it is you want to want from me -----► no sé qué es lo que querés de mí
You really have no right to want anything from me at all -----► pero no tenés ningún derecho a querer nada de mí
Why don't you take it out on somebody else -----► ¿Por qué no lo buscás en algún otro?
Why don't you bore the shit out of somebody else -----► ¿por qué no te vas a joder a algún otro?
Why don't you tell somebody else that they're selfish -----► ¿Por qué no le decís a algún otro que es egoísta,
A weakling coward a pathetic fraud -----► un débil, un cobarde, un patético fraude?

So Jesus hasn't come in here to pick you up -----► Así que Jesús no vino acá a llevarte
You'll still be sitting right there ten years from now -----► te podés quedar ahí diez años más
You're just a sucker but we'll see who gets the last laugh -----► no sos más que un bobo, ya veremos quién ríe último
Who knows maybe you'll get to be the next Queen of Denmark -----► quién sabe, tal vez  llegues a ser la próxima reina de Dinamarca.

1 comentario:

libreriabeker dijo...

¿Hay acaso salvacion? La hay solo si hay peligro.

m.h.